Peer Reviewed Journals
- Ingold, K., Fisher, M., Christopoulos, D. (2021) ‘The roles actors play in policy networks: central positions in strongly institutionalized fields’, Network Science.
- Stirzaker, R., Galloway, L., Muhonen, J., & Christopoulos, D. (2021). The drivers of social entrepreneurship: agency, context, compassion and opportunism. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research.
- Terry, E., Marks, A., Dakessian, A., Christopoulos, D. (2021) ‘Emotional Labour and the Autonomy of Dependent Self-Employed Workers: Exploring the Limitations of Digital Managerial Control in the Home Credit sector’. Work, Employment and Society.
- Sohn, C., Christopoulos, D., Koskinen, J. (2020) ‘Geography is more than just distance! The effects of borders and territoriality on policy networks’ Geographical Analysis, in queue for print.
- James, S. & Christopoulos, D. (2018) ‘Reputational Leadership and Preference Similarity: Explaining organizational collaboration in bank policy networks’, European Journal of Political Research, vol57/2: 518-538.
- Ceddia, G., Christopoulos, D., Hernandez, Y., Zepharovich, E. (2017) ‘Governance network topologies and climate change adaptation: a preliminary analysis of flood risk management in Austria’ Environmental Science and Policy, 77: 140-146.
- Hernandez-Gonzalez, Y., Ceddia, G., Zepahrovich, E., Christopoulos, D. (2017) ‘Prescriptive Conflict Prevention Analysis: An Application to the 2021 Update of the Austrian Flood Risk Management Plan’, Environmental Science and Policy 66: 299-309.
- Christopoulos, D. (2016) ‘Leadership and political capital as predictors of coalition success: Experiments in social networks,’ Methodological Innovations, 9 (Jan-Dec), DOI:10.1177/2059799116630649
- Christopoulos, D., Ingold, K. (2015) ‘Exceptional or just well connected? Political entrepreneurs and brokers in policy making’ The European Political Science Review, 7(3) 475-498 DOI: 10.1017/S1755773914000277.
- Walther, O., Christopoulos, D. (2015) ‘Islamic Terrorism and the Malian Rebellion’ Terrorism and Political Violence, 27(3): 497-519, DOI: 10.1080/09546553.2013.809340.
- Christopoulos, D., Vogl, S. (2015) ‘The Motivation of Social Entrepreneurs: The roles, agendas and relations of altruistic economic actors’ The Journal of Social Entrepreneurship, 6(1) 1-30 DOI: 1080/19420676.2014.954254.
- Walther, O., Christopoulos, D. (2014) ‘The 2012 Malian Conflict Network’, Connections, 34(1-2).
- Christopoulos, D. (2014) ‘Elite Social Capital and Regional Growth in European Regions’ European Urban and Regional Studies, 21(3), pp. 272-285. DOI: 1177/0969776412445720
- Christopoulos, D. (2017) ‘Governance Networks in Politics’ in B. Hollstein et al. (eds.) Networked Governance, pp.55-71. Springer Academic Publishers.
- Ingold, K., Christopoulos, D. (2015) ‘The networks of political entrepreneurs: A case study of Swiss Climate Policy’ in L. Miles and E. Petridou (eds.) Entrepreneurship in the Polis, pp. 17-30, Ashgate,.
- Christopoulos, D., Aubke, F. (2014) ‘Data Collection for Social Network Analysis in Tourism Research’, in M. MacLeod and R. Vaughan (eds.) Knowledge Networks and Tourism, Routledge, pp. 140-156.
Knoke, D., Diani, M., Hollway, J., Christopoulos, D. 2021 Multimodal Political Networks, Cambridge University Press.